"NOVELS"

Sunday, February 13, 2011.
All of  us have different hobbies in life.
some of these are foodtrips,watching tv,playing outdoor games like basketball,and reading different kinds of books..As I noticed, most women are fond of reading novels..like me,,I'm one of them...especially romance novels, even though my scheds are busy, i still find time just to read romance novels which I found exciting and  interesting..

In my 19 years of existence in this world, I have read a lot of books since I was in my elementary years  till now in college years. Well, now i am so fond of reading romance novels....as a matter of fact I read first  novels than to study my lessons..That's why i have small grades now....huhu....but I really enjoy reading it..It's my way of releasing all my stress..
          well I'd like 2 introduce 2 you the "STALLION SERIES", which is popular because of their nice stories about their lovelyfs....

Comentários:

Post a Comment

 
KhiErubz © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |